Protection of personal data
From the very beginning, we respect your privacy on our website and protect your information.
We operate in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-2) and from the publication of these rules, as well with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We commit ourselves to protect the confidentiality of personal information and the privacy of the users who visit our website. We use the collected personal data exclusively to provide the services we offer. We respect the confidentiality of personal information and the privacy of the website users, so we will do everything we can to protect them against any violations and abuses. Personal information of users is one of the areas to which we pay extra care and attention, as we are aware of the sensitivity of the nature of this area.
Data controller and contact details
This policy applies to the processing (use) of any personal data carried out by Alexandra Pintar s.p. (data controller) or carried out on behalf of the data controller.
Information about the data controller:
Alexandra Pintar s.p.
Zgornje Gorje 43 a
4247 Zgornje Gorje
Tax number: 88955630
Registration number: 3158411000
Telephone: +386 41 603 481
E-mail: [email protected]
What kind of personal information is processed and collected?
Basic contact details (identity information)
- Name and surname, e-mail address and telephone number
- Voluntarily entered by the user in the contact form
- For the assurance of security and proofing, we collect IP addresses information, operating system information, browser information, information about the location of your device, information about the type of the device you use to access our website and the like
- When visiting, we also collect data to provide better functionality and user experience, security, counting the number of users on the site, and ensuring the smooth operation of the website with cookies with your consent. At the beginning of the visit, an individual user is assigned a session cookie for identification and monitoring. The website can also store other cookies on the user’s computer, such as an encrypted user ID number (to identify the user at the next visit) and Google
- Analytics cookies (website visits analysis). Session cookies are stored in the server’s memory only for the duration of the visit, and are deleted after an hour of inactivity, and permanent cookies are stored on the visitor’s computer for 2 years, then they become inactive
We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and promptness of data entered by users.
Legal basis for the processing of personal information
We may process your personal information on the following legal bases:
- Where this is necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligations (e.g. issuing a preliminary assessment of costs or invoice for an ordered service, for the management of financial and accounting books), but this is stored only on the business computer and not on the website
- When you have given consent to process your personal information for the specific purpose of the processing (e-news), and you are always entitled to revoke the consent
- We will use the questions you provide to us through our contact forms on the website or email addresses posted on the website, solely to solve the problem or to prepare a response to a question
The purpose of the processing of personal information
It is necessary to expressly acknowledge the agreement and knowing that by sending us your request, comments or question through the contact form, you have entered your data expressing your consent and awareness that your information (name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number) are stored for the purpose of correct communication.
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and to respond to your inquiries and orders,
- to enforce any legal claims and to settle disputes,
- for marketing purposes,
- for statistical analysis of the use of our website.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect information about you in several ways:
- when you send a request
We collect the technical information automatically.
Google provides us with the information you have allowed.
Who has access to your personal information
We have exclusive access to your personal information.
Except as required by:
- authorized institutions, if required by law (court, etc.),
- with your consent, we provide Google Analytics with your data via cookies,
- we do not in any way transfer your information to unauthorized third parties.
Time limits for the retention of personal data
Your personal information will be stored and processed to the extent necessary to accomplish the purposes of the processing and as long as it is necessary for the completion of the ordered services and then within the limitation periods for obligations that might arise from the processing of such personal information, in particular when the processing of personal information is necessary in the context of the conclusion or execution of the contract.
We retain information obtained on the basis of consent until cancellation.
In cases where the deadline for the retention of personal data is prescribed by law, the information is kept in accordance with the statutory commands.
We use several security-protection systems on our websites to provide adequate protection against loss, disclosure, unwanted alteration or misuse of information. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to transfer all personal information, which provides the necessary data protection, which ensures the safety of our customers while the data travels to the database.
Only authorized persons (employees, contract partners) have access to the collected personal information.
Please help us protect your personal information by making sure that your username and password are secure.
Cookies are text files loaded on your computer by a web host and do not contain any information that could identify you personally. With the help of cookies, the Servers knows, that you have returned to the website, which can be used to customize the site to the user.
If you do not want to have our cookies on your computer, keep in mind that the storage of cookies is under the complete control of your browser. By selecting the appropriate options in your browser, you can restrict or disable cookie storage at any time, and you can permanently delete cookies on your device at any time.
We use Google Fonts on our website provided by Google (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). Google Fonts are used without authentication, and no cookies are sent to the Google Fonts API. If you have your Google Account, your data will not be transmitted to Google when using Google Fonts. Google only registers the use of CSS and the fonts used and stores this data safely. Here you can read more about these and other questions https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq. What information Google collects and how this information is used can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=sl.
We provide our subscribers and users with all the support in the exercise of the rights listed below:
On this website we fully inform you about how we use your personal information
In certain cases, you may also exercise the right to delete your personal information; However, if you are subscribing to us, please note that we must keep your information in accordance with the law
In certain cases, you may request a temporary or permanent prohibition of further processing of your personal data in whole or in part
At your request, we will provide you with your personal information collected in electronic form
You have the right to obtain information about your personal information which we have at our disposal, as well as the right to delete this information. If you have any questions regarding the deletion, processing, or use of your information, please contact us by e-mail or send us a request by post to our address.
At your request with which you exercise your rights in relation to personal information, we must respond without undue delay, and no later than one month after receiving your request.